IT'S BEEN SO LONG
I know I've been away for a while. And I'm so sorry. It's been really busy here at Signature this past month.
We've opened (and closed) a show on Broadway, hosted a spectacular Gala event, and welcomed two Broadway legends in the amazing Kander & Ebb musical THE VISIT. Add to the mix Signature’s 22 Helen Hayes Award nominations and five wins, a killer cabaret series, the upcoming Bowen McCauley Dance performance, and now I am in rehearsals for a reading of our new Michael LaChiusa musical Giant.
And it's just going to get more exciting! This summer, we'll again be hosting SIGNATURE'S SIZZLIN' SUMMER NIGHTS concert series. Stay tuned for more information about the dates and the acts. It's going to be rocking here this summer at Signature. And we want you to come join the fun!
Hope to see you soon at THE VISIT, the KANDER & EBB OVERTURES CABARET, the free movie showing of CHICAGO on June 16, or one of the many SUMMER NIGHTS concerts in July.
-ES
We've opened (and closed) a show on Broadway, hosted a spectacular Gala event, and welcomed two Broadway legends in the amazing Kander & Ebb musical THE VISIT. Add to the mix Signature’s 22 Helen Hayes Award nominations and five wins, a killer cabaret series, the upcoming Bowen McCauley Dance performance, and now I am in rehearsals for a reading of our new Michael LaChiusa musical Giant.
And it's just going to get more exciting! This summer, we'll again be hosting SIGNATURE'S SIZZLIN' SUMMER NIGHTS concert series. Stay tuned for more information about the dates and the acts. It's going to be rocking here this summer at Signature. And we want you to come join the fun!
Hope to see you soon at THE VISIT, the KANDER & EBB OVERTURES CABARET, the free movie showing of CHICAGO on June 16, or one of the many SUMMER NIGHTS concerts in July.
-ES

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home