VERY EXCITING WEEK
There have been several days of rehearsal during previews. We've made some blocking changes, some play cuts, the odd line change. But it's about polishing, polishing, polishing.
I've been fascinated by the audience reactions. Some nights people laugh at all the jokes, some nights it's dead silent, and yet the performances are consistent! Not entirely sure what it means, but I find it intriguing.
Best comment I heard after the show so far...."It was intense. But it was briiliant." I've decided that's what I want on my gravestone. "Her life was intense, but it was brilliant!"
-Bash
I've been fascinated by the audience reactions. Some nights people laugh at all the jokes, some nights it's dead silent, and yet the performances are consistent! Not entirely sure what it means, but I find it intriguing.
Best comment I heard after the show so far...."It was intense. But it was briiliant." I've decided that's what I want on my gravestone. "Her life was intense, but it was brilliant!"
-Bash

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home