DANCE WITH THE DEVIL
Today there were a lot of pelvic pumps going on at rehearsal! We started work on the big production number in act two, “Dance with the Devil.” We've totally re-conceived the number from when I did the show in
At one point today I laughed so hard at Ilona Dulaski and what we are making her do. I told her to warn her husband. She said he'll love it!
We also worked on “Words Words Words” and Jacqui is really getting it moving fast fast fast! The scene is coming along really well. It's wonderful having someone like Marc who has such a great connection with all of the ladies. Tomorrow we finish “Dance with the Devil” and work our way to the wedding.
The set deck is all installed in the theater and flying practice begins on Wednesday!
-ES

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home