STEP SING
The first week of rehearsal is progressing well with all the New York-based actors learning their music and new harmonies. At Signature, Christopher D’Amboise has been teaching the choreography to the ensemble so on Monday we’ll be ready to put the two groups together. Everyone is excited about the project and the new changes we've put into the script are working well, of course, we have about 13 new pages of changes already going in!
In the fall of 2005, Kathie Lee and I mounted a workshop production up in White Plains with Carolee in the lead, so we have a great demo soundtrack that I’ll share select numbers of with you. On Monday I’ll post the first song sample for you to check out.
—ES
In the fall of 2005, Kathie Lee and I mounted a workshop production up in White Plains with Carolee in the lead, so we have a great demo soundtrack that I’ll share select numbers of with you. On Monday I’ll post the first song sample for you to check out.
—ES

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home