NOW WE'RE ROLLING
Sunday was the invited dress rehearsal for MERRILY. One of the audience members came up to me and said, "This wasn’t a dress rehearsal. This was a performance." It went very well.
Of course I see things I still want to tweak. But we're in really great shape. It's been refreshing hearing people tell me how clear the story was and easy to follow. So we start back up today with rehearsals and some fine tuning. But the entire cast is doing a terrific job and the design work is simply stunning.
Also today, we start rehearsals for THE WORD BEGINS — a piece I am very fond of. We did a workshop of this new piece last year to great response. There is no doubt it will rock
The cast and staff of THE WORD BEGINS will be posting about their rehearsal process and I’ll continue to post about MERRILY as it rolls along this coming week.
-ES

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home