Loved the show! So much that we got a new kitty and named him Wee Thomas! I want more of this kind of stuff! (y'know, different, edgy, but still good literature) I wrote down what I liked over here. Not that anyone will read it...
I couldn't agree more with Kevin B. Easily one of the best plays I've seen at Signature. It won't be everyone's cup of tea but I found it to be a riot. Kudos to the cast and creative team and Signature for taking a bold risk on a wonderful play!
Signature Theatre is a theatrical force renowned for reinventing classic musicals and inventing new voices. Combining Broadway-quality productions with an intimate playing space, Signature provides experiences that are moving and genuine, gutsy and surprising.
Signature Speaks is a forum for audiences to receive rare, insightful behind-the-scenes information on current and upcoming Signature projects and happenings.
2 Comments:
Loved the show! So much that we got a new kitty and named him Wee Thomas! I want more of this kind of stuff! (y'know, different, edgy, but still good literature) I wrote down what I liked over here. Not that anyone will read it...
By
Johnny Vector, at 11:54 AM
I couldn't agree more with Kevin B. Easily one of the best plays I've seen at Signature. It won't be everyone's cup of tea but I found it to be a riot. Kudos to the cast and creative team and Signature for taking a bold risk on a wonderful play!
By
Unknown, at 4:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home